portfolio

Hello, My name is Dean Smith I am a student a South leicestershire college at this moment i am part of the course Games Design Level 3 year 1.

This is the portfolio that i will be using to show my best work when making games and other projects for the viewer and review it.


Here is a project that i made when making sprites and how i created them




The link that I have presented is a guide on creating sprites for a game idea that was created by the use of Piskel a website that allows creators to create easy sprites while having quality pixel art in the guide I explain the uses of the tools and what colours were used to create the sprites this can present the idea and creativity on how i made them.


Here is a link to the characterisation sheet that is used for my character
In the sheet is description on how the character could act and what strengths and weaknesses he has.


Here is a link to the design document that is used for the game
In the document there will be explanation on what the game will have this will include certain characters and mechanics in the game


Here is a link for a folder with music that i will be using in the game to act as battle or location music or to create sound fx



Here I have 2 characters designs that will show the expectation of my artwork. These characters will be used for my later game.
Character 1: the protagonist
Character 2: the merchant 



Comments

Popular Posts